US Central Command Says 11,000 Iranian Targets Struck Since Operation Started

Date:

Iran WarIt comes as Iran warned against a U.S. ground invasion of the country.A U.S. Air Force KC-135 Stratotanker aerial refueling aircraft is seen in a file photo. Phelan M. Ebenhack/AP PhotoJack PhillipsBreaking News Reporter3/29/2026|Updated: 3/29/20260:00The U.S. military command leading the Iran war said Saturday it has struck more than 11,000 targets inside the country since the campaign was launched nearly a month ago.In a post on X, the U.S. Central Command said that 150 Iranian naval vessels have been destroyed and more than 11,000 combat flights have been carried out so far.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Share post:

More like this
Related

Ebola Outbreak in Congo Spreading Rapidly: World Health Organization

Health workers and local volunteers carry disinfectant containers and...

Hyundai Recalls 421,000 Cars in US Over Unexpected Brake Activation

The Hyundai Motor Group Metaplant America in Ellabell, Ga....

Kevin Warsh Sworn in as Fed Chair, Commits to Leading a Reform-Oriented Federal Reserve

Federal Reserve chairman Kevin Warsh at the White House...

8 People Charged in Sophisticated CRA Identity and Cyber-Fraud Scheme: RCMP

The landing page for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit...