US Extends Tariff Exclusion on Some Chinese Goods for 1 Year Following Trade Truce

Date:

A cargo ship sails into the port in Qingdao, in eastern Shandong Province, China, on Oct. 13, 2025. AFP via Getty ImagesThe United States has extended its reprieve on tariffs on some Chinese products for one year, following the trade deal announced earlier this month between President Donald Trump and Chinese leader Xi Jinping.The exclusions, due to expire at the end of this month, will apply to 178 product categories, including equipment used in manufacturing solar products, and run through November of next year, the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative said in a Nov. 26 statement.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Share post:

More like this
Related

Papua New Guineans to Start Serving in Aussie Defence Force

Soldiers from Papua New Guinea look on during the...

Lutnick Says Trump Administration Told Apple It Opposes Buying Chinese Memory Chips

The Trump administration has directly told Apple that it...

Diversity Lawsuits Force DEI Agenda on American Companies, Consumer Group Says

In the wake of recent Supreme Court rulings against...

Twelve Killed and at Least 10 Injured in Polish Bus Crash in Hungary

Firefighters and emergency workers at the scene of a...