Trump Says USIran Ceasefire on Life Support

Date:

President Donald Trump speaks to reporters in the Oval Office of the White House, in Washington on May 11, 2026. Jacquelyn Martin/AP PhotoPresident Donald Trump on Monday said that a weeks-long ceasefire with Iran is in jeopardy and suggested that more U.S. strikes could be coming as he rejected a proposal submitted by Tehran.When he was asked at an unrelated event at the White House if a ceasefire was still intact, the president said it is on “life support” and “unbelievably weak.” It came as Tehran submitted a proposal to end the conflict over the past weekend, which Trump previously criticized on social media.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Share post:

More like this
Related

Labor Rules out Raising Compulsory Super Contribution From 12 to 15 Percent

Labor member for Fraser Daniel Mulino makes his maiden...

Australias 10 Most Influential YouTube Accounts to Be Preserved for History

A photo of an online video of Eddie Woo,...

Big Tech Firms Admit Under-16s Still Accessing Social Media Despite Ban

Four of the major social media platforms have conceded...

China CDC Reports 522,000 COVID-19 Cases in July, Up Sharply From June

China’s health authorities have reported 522,000 COVID-19 cases in...