2 Japanese Men Killed in Northern China Over Business Dispute, China Says

Date:

Japan also confirmed the incident, which is the latest in a series of attacks on Japanese nationals living in China.

Two Japanese nationals were killed last month in Dalian, a city in northeastern China, over a business dispute, Chinese authorities said on June 3.

Local police identified the suspect as a 42-year-old Chinese man surnamed Yuan, who has lived in Japan for a long time, according to an online statement by the Dalian Public Security Bureau. Police said that Yuan was arrested on May 24, a day after the incident occurred.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Share post:

More like this
Related

Morocco Arrests 294 Migrants Attempting to Enter Spains City of Ceuta

At least 294 migrants attempting to enter Spain’s North...

Chalmers Rejects One Nation Push for Super Access During Hardship

Treasurer Jim Chalmers arrives in the House of Representatives...

I Still Dont Like It: Conservative Leader Doubles Down on LGBT Parade Stance

Pauline Hanson has doubled down on decades-old comments criticising...

Shooters Urge Victoria to Reject Federal Gun Buyback Ahead of State Election

Victorian shooters have a message for any political parties...