Hegseth Says Video of Sept. 2 Boat Strike Will Be Released to Select Lawmakers

Date:

Republicans and Democrats in Congress are split on the legality and implications of the Trump administration’s actions near Venezuela. U.S. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth arrives on Capitol Hill for a secure briefing with lawmakers and U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio in Washington on Nov. 5, 2025. Tom Brenner/Getty Images&12/16/2025|Updated: 12/16/2025WASHINGTON—Secretary of War Pete Hegseth said on Dec. 16 that the Pentagon will release to select lawmakers the full video of the September strike on a drug trafficking boat that killed survivors of an initial strike, but did not say whether all members of Congress would be able to see it.The video will not be released to the general public, Hegseth said.Jacob Burg reports on national politics, aerospace, and aviation for The Epoch Times. He previously covered sports, regional politics, and breaking news for the Sarasota Herald Tribune.Author’s Selected Articles

spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Share post:

More like this
Related

LeBlanc to Meet Greer, Lutnick as Clock Ticks Toward New US Tariffs

Canada-U.S. Trade Minister Dominic LeBlanc (R) and chief trade...

Irish Police Warn of Wrong-Way Illegal Driving Craze Spread by Social Media

Garda Siochana officers stop and check vehicles at the...

TKMS Floats Working With European Shipyards to Deliver Canadas Subs Faster

Oliver Burkhard, CEO of German submarine maker ThyssenKrupp Marine...

EU Plans Expansion of Sanctions Against Russia, Says Foreign Chief

European Union High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security...