9,000 Iranian Targets Hit So Far, US Central Command Says

Date:

An F/A-18E Super Hornet attached to Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 151, takes off from the flight deck of Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln in support of Operation Epic Fury, on Feb. 28, 2026. U.S. Navy via Getty ImagesThe U.S. military command leading the war effort against Iran said that more than 9,000 targets have been struck and more than 9,000 flights have been conducted so far since the conflict started in February.In an operational update on March 23, the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) said it’s still focusing on “striking targets to dismantle the Iranian regime’s security apparatus.” Around 140 Iranian naval vessels have been destroyed, it said.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Share post:

More like this
Related

AFL Great Lines Up for One Nation for State Election

Bombers 2000 Premiership player John Barnes looks on during...

Australia, Thailand to Strengthen Cooperation on Transnational Crime

Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese (R) and Prime Minister...

40 Percent of Doctors Use AI Scribes, but a Report Warns They Can Hallucinate Patient Data

A smartphone displays the icons of some of the...

Labor Rules out Raising Compulsory Super Contribution From 12 to 15 Percent

Labor member for Fraser Daniel Mulino makes his maiden...